The UCM6510 IP PBX appliance is designed to bring leading edge voice, video, data, and mobility features to enterprises, small and medium businesses, retail and residential environments in an easy-to-manage fashion. This enterprise-grade on premise IP PBX supports E1, T1 and J1 networks and offers scalability by supporting up to 2000 users. The UCM6510 series offers quick and easy setup and deployment using the web-browser user interface – which features auto-discovery of Grandstream endpoints and Zero-Configuration provisioning. The UCM6510 series allows businesses to unify multiple communication technologies, such comprehensive voice, video calling, video conferencing, video surveillance, data tools, and facility access management onto one common network that that can be managed and/or accessed remotely. The UCM6510 offers a set of comprehensive features, including customizable call-routing, multi-level IVRs, call queues, auto-attendant, call detail records (CDR), multi-site peering, SIP video support, voicemail/fax forwarding to email and more. The secure and reliable UCM6510 delivers leading edge unified communication features at an unprecedented price point without any licensing fees, costs-per-feature, or recurring fees.
- Supports up to 2000 SIP endpoint registrations, up to 200 concurrent calls and up to 64 conference attendees
- 1GHz quad-core Cortex A9 processor
- 1GB DDR3 Ram, 32GB Flash
- 1 Integrated T1/E1/J1 interface, 2PSTM trunk FXO ports, 2 analog telephone/Fax FXS ports with lifeline capability, Unlimited SIP trunk accounts
- Gigabit network ports with Integrates PoE, USB, SD card, integrated NAT router
- Comprehensive security protection using SRTP, TLS and HTTPS with hardware encryption accelerator
- Quickly setup and provision Grandstream endpoints using the Auto-Discovery and Zero Config feature within the product’s web user interface